Thursday, September 27, 2012

Plane Down!

plane

Free Wallpapers Plane Down!.


This wallpaper of plane Plane Down! is taken from Flickr.com. Here you can see a picture or photograph of Plane Down! plane. Plane Down! images can be found on Flickr.
View Large.

A twin engine Beachcraft King airplane crashed upon take-off from the Hayward Executive Airport at approximately 12:23pm this afternoon. The pilot walked away from this scene, alive, and only with a torn pant leg, according to witnesses. There were no passengers on board. There were no injuries to anyone on the ground. It appears the plane hit a building prior to nose diving into a field on the left side of the airport.

I saw a huge black fire ball in the sky as I was driving east bound across the San Mateo Bridge today. I called the News Tip Line on KCBS Radio (740 AM in San Francisco) and reported a fire at the Hayward Airport. They confirmed to me there was a fire there, that a plane had crashed.

Since I was returning from a meeting with friends, and had my camera with me, of course, I headed straight to the airport to get some photos. I found a good location to shoot from. A man (a really big guy from a nearby business!) put me up on his shoulders so I could get some good shots over the chain link fence. Thanx, you really helped!

According to one witness, the pilot said, upon exiting the plane prior to it exploding in a big black fire ball, "I better head over to the airport. I expect they want to talk to me now." I guess so!!!
Image by pixieclipx

No comments:

Post a Comment